Monday, March 1, 2010

MESTILAH...

last night i and my boyfriend, were having dinner at vicchuda..while eating, my boyfriend asked me "u happy tak dengan i?" and i said "mesti la happy..klau tak happy tak kan dah 9 bulan" then we started laughing..haha


you know what...i've never known anyone so charming before..you are different n so special to me..you've touched my life in a unique way like no one else could..you've been here when i needed you..i am so appreciate it sayang..when i felt sad and all alone, you've given comfort..you bring me out for a date, lepak2, watch movie and you make me happy and forget all the sad and bad feeling..you've always made me smile and i will never forget when you've been there to celebrate the good times,and to lend an ear when i needed you to listen even most of the time i am babbling and complaining about nothing...it's difficult to find from others..it's only from u..thank you for being so extremely patient with me..i swear baby that you are almost perfect..i am so thankful for the fullness of your love..thank you GOD for the special gift you gave to me..of course i'm so happy with you...shared everything we had and i appreciate everything you've done for me...i sayang u sangat2!! i don't know how to express my feeling..i don't know how to tell you that you are so special to me...i hope you can feel it =)



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment