Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MEANT TO BE

i can't forget about the last night..it almost destroy everything we build..after all we have been through...it is all because of the EGO!!


but thank to God..He loves us and still give us the way to find a solution..i feel deep in my heart and soul that you and i were meant to be..i believe it sayang!! we just had a misunderstanding...so that, after this we must be honest to each other just to avoid from hurting someone's feelings..i can't imagine my life without you =(

don't say u don't care if u really care..don't say you okay if you are not..don't ignore me if you need me..and don't silent if you have a lot to say..you know i love you so much but deep down in your heart, i still don't know what is your true feeling..i just believe what i saw and what you said......so please, say the true =( don't lie to me......anymore..i know you have the reason but for the sake of our love, please don't be so kind to me..i know sometimes the truth hurts but it is better than i don't know what i am doing wrong.

baby, i'm so sorry......i never meant to leave you and never meant to break your heart...as u do, i can't live without u too =( we were never be apart till my last breath...i promise!!

♥♥♥Syafiq Abdullah, is a precious gift to me..♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment